I love what Roy Bennett said, “don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” The truth is, nobody is born with limitless self-confidence.
If someone seems to have incredible self-confidence, it’s because he or she has worked on building it for years. Without self-confidence it’s going to be difficult to achieve your goals in life. Self-doubt will kick in and you’ll end up second-guessing yourself.
In today’s podcast I’ll share 6 ways to boost your self-confidence! weeks podcast I share one of the BEST books I have ever read!
The great news is self-confidence is something that you learn to build up. In this week’s episode I share 6 ways to boost your self-confidence. Here’s a snippet of them below
1. Visualise yourself. See yourself as you want to be. Instead of focusing on the goals and outcomes focus on who you want to think and feel. Close your eyes and imagine yourself as a powerful confident person and your brain will rewire a new self-image!
2. Affirm yourself. Most people walk around like victims because their ego has taken them hostage. If you want to be more confident then you need to affirm it to yourself and take control of that monkey-mind.
3. Do one thing that scares you every day. Nobody like to come out of their comfort zone but in the land of the unknown and uncertainty we thrive and grow! Step out of your comfort zone daily and your confidence will sky rocket.
4. Question your inner critic. You have over 60.000 thoughts a day. Most of which are negative! The biggest mistake most people are making is that they believe in their thoughts and identify with the stories they tell themselves. Snap out of your thinking and challenge your inner critic. In this week’s podcast I share a powerful question that you can ask you inner citric and set yourself free from over-thinking!
5. Set yourself up to win. Climbing a mountain takes one step at a time. So does boosting your self-confidence. Each day do something that boost your confidence and moves you one step close to your goal.
6. Help someone else. Lets get real. The ego is a selfish little brat! To shrink your ego and discover the real power within you shift your focus and start helping others. Instead of worrying about your problems help someone else over come theirs and your ego will soon disappear and your confidence will rise!
One last thing, this podcast is 100% free. Please help me spread the positive message by sharing this on your social media sites and send it to friends who need cheering up. Happiness is contagious, let's make it go viral. Click a share button below to spread the love. Thanks!